As a freelance writer, I have discovered that just going that “extra mile” can help me keep a client coming back for more. You don’t have to be a writer to go the extra mile, any freelancer can do this.
So what do I do?
I may be contracted to write a blog post, or web content. The person buys the written work and they really don’t expect more, but I give them more anyway. It can help both my client and myself. All I do is simply share the material via social media.
A good example is the are some of these that I wrote:
- Part Time Commander You will find many articles I have written on this site.
- The Mortgage Specialist I wrote the majority of content here.
- Royal Marble I also wrote the majority of content on this website.
- 10 Types of Coins for Amateur Collectors
- 10 Must Read Sales Articles
These are very few of the many articles I have authored. I am just using this to point out that by sharing the work you sold on your social media sites will help attract visitors to your client’s website. It can help you keep the client and maybe attain other clients. It is a win/win situation.
So do you go that extra mile? It is in your best interest as a freelancer to do so.
This is a short post today, as I am quite busy with other jobs, but I hope this helps you understand how important it is to go the extra mile.